Ophthalmologist, Optometrist And Optician: What's The Difference?


So, it's time for you to go to the eye doctor. You have all of your paperwork in order, you're mentally prepared to have your eyes examined, you're fully clothed, but – what sort of eye doctor should you see? You've noticed that there are three types of professionals who deal with eyes: ophthalmologist, optometrist and optician. What are the differences between the three? Which ones specializes in what? Do I need to see one, a combination of two, or all three?

18 August 2015